So I was browsing the web for more creative solutions to shooting a bridal bouquet and not a whole lot of variation came along. So I decided to make some of my own attempts at shooting bridal bouquets more uniquely to help anyone else out there in need of some inspiration. Here’s what came to mind:
1. Think in terms of natural gripping of the bouquet–does she hold her flowers upright? Down to the side? Pass them off to the groom?–pose the bride accordingly.
2. Expand your composition repertoire, take your perspective for a little jaunt around the frame and put that bouquet in a unique location.
3. Think Old School, sometimes those beauty queens had the right idea for comfort and stability.
4. Think way outside the box, if the bride is willing to part with her bouquet.
5. Try letting the bride hold her bouquet naturally, if it looks great, roll with it.
And one more in this vein because I just love how this bride is holding her bouquet…
OK, I hope you found at least on bit of inspiration here. Happy shooting!